The FACTS about Covid
We may have to live with this virus for a long time so let’s educate ourselves as best we can and learn how to live with it.
The Covid-19 virus is a protein molecule (RNA/DNA) covered by a protective layer of fat (lipid). When absorbed by the mouth, nose or ears, it mutates and converts into aggressor cells and multiplies.
It is not a living organism, and therefore can’t be killed. It has to decay on its own.
A layer of fat is the only thing protecting it, so washing with soap emulsifies the fat layer and destroys it. Hence the importance of washing your hands and creating that foam.
Heat also destroys fat, so use warm water, above 77 degrees, for hands, counter tops, washing etc.
Alcohol above 65% destroys the fat. Listerine is also 65% alcohol.
Any bleach, 1-part bleach to 1-part water, will destroy the virus.
No bactericide or antibiotic will work as it is not a live organism. Antibodies can’t kill a protein.
The virus molecules remain stable in moisture and darkness, as well as cold conditions, including air-conditioned homes, cars etc.
Dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade the virus faster.
In closed, confined spaces the higher the concentration of the virus there can be. The more open and naturally ventilated, the less.
UV light breaks the protein (virus) down on any object, but also breaks down our collagen (protein) in the skin.
The virus can’t move through healthy skin.
* Be sure to wash your hands well.
* Use a thick moisturiser if you wash your hands a lot, to avoid dry cracks, where the Covid-19 molecules can hide.
* Keep your nails short so the molecules can’t hide there.
* Washing hands and keeping a 2-metre physical distance is the best method of protection.
* There is no need to disinfect house surfaces unless you have a COVID-19 patient at home.
* The virus can’t be transmitted by food.
* Loss of smell is a non-specific symptom of Covid-19.
* Covid-19 doesn’t hang in the air for long. The droplet infection requires close contact.
* The air is clean, you can walk through parks and gardens, just maintain your physical distance from others.
* You can use any normal soap. An antibacterial soap is not going to destroy a virus, only bacteria.
* There is low risk of bringing Covid-19 home with your shoes; drop infections do not spread like that.
* Long term use of masks can interfere with breathing and oxygen levels. Only wear them when out and in crowds.
* Wearing gloves is a bad idea. The virus can accumulate into the glove and be easily transmitted if you touch your face.
COVID-19 is a vascular disease. Not a respiratory disease. It is lack of oxygen running through the veins that affects the lungs. The mucous then builds up so thick and blocks the respiratory area, and this thick mucus settles at the bottom of the lungs.
Some ways to help clear and relieve the lungs:
* Go down onto your knees into a prone position and then lower onto your tummy, resting your head on your folded arms. This will help to release the lungs, will cause you to cough and release the blockage.
* Lots of steaming throughout the day will help loosen it too. Adding a few drops of Eucalyptus will help amplify the steaming. (see more on steaming below)
* Lie and sleep on your stomach with the pillow long ways under your chest.
* Blow a balloon up with 3 long breaths – or for a gentler approach, blow some bubbles into water through a straw.
You can get an oximeter and measure the oxygen in your blood. The normal range reading is between 95-100. 93% is best to reach out for medical advice. If it reaches below 90, hospitalisation is necessary.
Vit C – 3000mg per day. You can divide the doses up
Vit D – 2000IUs daily. Start with 5000IU daily for 2 weeks and then reduce the dosage
Magnesium – 400mg p/day. Either citrate, malate, chelate or chlorate
Zinc – 20mg per day
Selenium – 100mcg per day
Burdock – cleans the blood
Echinacea and Olive Leaf Spray – 2 squirts into the mouth regularly, if out and about, or 3 x p/day while at home for maintenance or repair work. Helps destroy viruses.
Lots of hot lemon water throughout the day. Helps boost the immune system by raising the body’s alkaline levels
Salt water gargling twice a day
Saline nasal spray into each nostril, twice a day
If you strengthen your own immune system, it will help:
Eat lots of raw fruit and vegetables, all the variety of colours, to strengthen our mineral resources and boost our immunity.
Burn and use diffusers with antiviral aromatherapy oils in the home. Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oils are brilliant. Helps the sick heal and decongest, while warding off the virus and protecting those around. Cleanses and purifies the air.
Your body is 70% water and water needs to move. Stagnant water becomes very dirty and susceptible to dis-ease. Move, exercise, walk!!
Your body is a natural healing machine. You have the potential, natural defense and healing mechanism that is infinitely more powerful than any pharmaceutical drug out there and it can be activated a lot faster.
Staying in a sterile environment can weaken our immune system. Eat the best immune boosting foods, but do try and get out and about regularly, to any park or garden area. Our immunity is increased by exposure to pathogens, not by sitting at home consuming fried/spicy/sugary foods and aerated drinks.
HOW TO KEEP CLEAR OF COVID
The hot water we drink is good for our throats. However, the Corona virus is hidden behind the paranasal sinus of your nose for 3-4 days.
Clearly, the hot water we drink does not reach that area.
After 4-5 days, the virus moves from the paranasal area into the bloodstream and then directly effects the lungs. This congests the mucous and creates the problem with breathing.
The solution to prevent COVID-19 and keep it at bay?
At 50 degrees, the virus in the nose will be paralysed and disabled.
At 60 degrees, the virus becomes so weak that any human immune system can fight against it with ease.
At 70 degrees, the virus is destroyed.
How often should you steam?
If you stay at home: steam 1 x per day.
If you pop out to the market/shops: steam 2 x per day.
If you work in a shop/office, meet people or socialise on any scale: steam 3 x per day.
How to steam?
Get the steamer or boiling water.
Place a towel over your head.
Close your eyes.
Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth 10 x.
Then breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose 10x.
It’s that simple.
If we started a steam drive campaign, we could eliminate COVID-19.
There are no side effects and nothing to lose.
What if we all had to steam 2 x per day for 5 minutes for a week and see how the virus deteriorated?
Be smart. Stay informed.
Take your power back. Take control of your health and your future.
Stay well, stay safe.